OREGANO, $35.00, 15 mL
ITEM#: 15920, MODEL#: 3018
FREE SHIPPING on 3 or more items.
For QUICK SHIP, Click Here > QUICK SHIP!
Oregano is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional health practices for its cleansing and immune-boosting properties.* The primary chemical components of Oregano are carvacol and thymol, both in the phenols group, which possess cleansing and antioxidant properties.* Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano; only one to two drops is needed. Additionally, Oregano should be diluted with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin. One drop taken daily can help maintain healthy immune function; Oregano can be taken more frequently when seasonal threats are high or as needed to further support the immune system.* In addition to being a popular cooking spice, Oregano also supports healthy digestion.* Oregano acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends and can help support healthy respiratory function when taken internally.*
- Take one drop daily to maintain healthy immune function.*
- Add one to two drops to a veggie capsule to support healthy respiratory function.*
- Put one drop in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, or on a roast.
- Put 10 drops in a 16-ounce spray bottle with water for a surface cleaner.
- Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Supports healthy digestion and respiratory function*
- Offers powerful antioxidants*
Directions for Use
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
- Steam Distillation
- Carvacrol, thymol
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
CAN BE USED AROMATICALLY
CAN BE USED TOPICALLY
CAN BE USED INTERNALLY
DILUTE BEFORE USING TOPICALLY (DILUTE)
Oregano Oil Uses and Benefits > WATCH VIDEO
Italian Oregano Bread Dip > GET RECIPE
Russian Vegetarian Borsh > GET RECIPE
Italian and Oregano Chicken Soup > GET RECIPE
Benefits and Uses of Oil of Oregano BY DR. JOSH AXE > WATCH VIDEO
Oregano Oil Benefits Superior To Prescription Antibiotics, BY DR. AXE > READ ARTICLE